Having someone who "gets it" while eating can help to reduce the anxiety and stress associated with eating. It can also help to prevent feelings of isolation and loneliness. We Are Diabetes Snack Support allows you to focus on receiving the vital nutrition needed to make a full recovery and also provides you with the emotional support needed in order to keep moving forward!
With Snack Sessions you can:
- Normalize snack times.
- Adjust to taking the appropriate amount of insulin for your snacks.
- Receive assistance with food choices.
- Pay attention to putting your recovery first.
- Setup your day for success.
Cost of Services:
- Required: Initial 60-minute session to discuss participants needs and goals, $100
- Single 30-minute Snack Support sessions, $40
- Five continuous weekdays of Snack Support sessions (one session per day), $175
Snack Support session times will be determined on an individual-by-individual basis. Alumni participants who have completed the Recovery Coaching Intensive Program are eligible for discounted rates on the services listed above.
We Are Diabetes uses HIPAA-compliant VSee video conferencing for all Meal Support sessions. The software is available for Windows, macOS and Linux. Mobile apps are also available for iOS and Android.